*IMPORTANT COVID-19 OPERATIONS UPDATE**
First, our thoughts are with our community during this difficult time of uncertainty due to COVID-19. Per Governor Tom Wolf’s approved Industry Operations Guidance list, as “Landscapers, Lawn Care and Pest Control Service Providers” AMC Landscape will remain OPEN.
We will be providing all services as approved by industry operations guidance list provided here https://www.plna.com/page/GovernorsShutdownOrder. Such as but not limited to, Clean-ups, Mulching, Mowing, Lawn Care, Pest Control, Drainage Solutions, Hardscaping Etc. Please note all work will continue but in a potential delayed schedule due to resources.
For the safety of our community and staff, we have opted to limit operations which are as follows:
* We will be conducting business by phone and email. Our office will NOT be open for WALK-IN business.
* For HOMEOWNERS, we will ONLY be accepting orders by PHONE, WEBSITE or EMAIL. To respect social distancing guidelines, our intent is to exceed social distancing recommendation of 6 feet to our company wide policy of 10’.
* For COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES, we will ONLY be taking orders made over the PHONE or by EMAIL. To respect social distancing guidelines, our intent is to exceed social distancing recommendation of 6 feet to our company wide policy of 10’.
* For CONTRACTORS, we will ONLY be taking orders made over the PHONE or by EMAIL for pickup and delivery.
* We will NOT accept any returned goods at this time.
* All orders must be paid in full by credit card at the time the order is placed. No exceptions will be made. No order will be processed without payment in full.
* Until further notice, we will limit our hours 8am-4pm Monday thru Friday and will be closed on Saturday & Sunday.
We appreciate your understanding as we make every effort to continue to serve our customers, so clients are able to continue operating under the current circumstances. Thank you for your continued support. We will continue to closely monitor the latest CDC guidelines to act in the best interest of our community and employees.